Okay, so this post will be a shorter one, as I don't have a lot to say.
Online fabric stores - while I haven't used them (yet), seem to be a pretty good alternative to fabric stores or a lack thereof.
So basically, just google them, find one that looks good, has what you want, lots of selections, etc. I looked at a few, and these two looked pretty good
http://www.fabric.com/
http://fabricmartfabrics.com/controller/index.php
Now before buying from these stores I suggest you know EXACTLY how much you will need. And then maybe add 1/2 to a full meter of extra just in case. Because it would really, really suck, if you need to order more and they don't have it. Which leads me to also mention that most of the online stores will (and should!) list how much of the fabric is available for sale. Although DO NOT count on that being exactly correct, because I don't know how they update that etc.
So that's about all I have to say about online stores, if I use one at some point I might do another post on it, but yes, there it is.
Maybe my next post shall be something more interesting for the people who don't read this for the sewing stuff lol
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment