Okay, so it's not reeeeaaaallly a recipe, however, the salad is yummy, and if you need a recipe to make this I should smack you with a clue by four right now.
The video is a Kraft commercial for Zesty Italian Dressing, and it's Michelle Kwan's Triple Combination Salad
So basically, your fave lettuce/greens mix, blackberries, green beans, potatoes, and zesty italian dressing. Mix, and voila, yummy salad. I was skeptical about the blackberries and the dressing, but it's actually really good. And you may get two posts today too. I got the quilting/sewing tools written up and saved in my files hehe.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am a bit agains mixing fruit and salad. like many people in Orient do. here many people put apples and raisins in the potato mayonese...I dont like it...
ReplyDeletesomething very weird to me is salty avocado...it´s made as a sweet in Brazil LOL :D
I'm not HUGE on fruit in salads, but it depends on what it is. I hate avacado so I avoid stuff with that in it, but berries, or orange pieces, usually aren't too bad. Apple is okay, but I mainly only like apple in salads if it's a Waldorf style salad, where the main ingredient is apples.
ReplyDeleteSalty avacado...? Uh...that sounds gross lol